Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Prep 101

Alright, I love my Georgia summers: heat that's uncomfortably sticky and humid, sunburns (especially those caused by the sun burning through my jeans! Don't ask me how...), pool parties, the AC turned way too low, the annual hair cut (coming soon!), going to art shows in buildings that lack AC, and all of my other favorite summer-type things. That being said, I've decided to combine my love of summer with the love I have for my Mary Kay business to create lots of fun summer specials.

The Basic Sun Protection Bundle ... $20 (+tax)

This bundle provides protection from UVA and UVB rays. The MK SPF 30 Sunscreen is lightweight, oil-free, waterproof & sweat-resistant. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin moisturized. It is also recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. The SPF 15 Lip Protector Sunscreen is water-resistant, can be used under lip gloss or lipstick, and contains antioxidants & moisturizers.


The Basic Sun Protection Bundle+ ... $30 (+tax)
Add the MK After Sun Replenishing Gel to the bundle above. This Replenishing Gel is formulated with botanical extracts and soothing antioxidants to replenish moisture. Non-sticky, easy application, and quick absorption. It leaves your skin feeling cool!

Summer Looks Package ... $40 
So this package is a little bit of a mix-n-match kind of deal. You can choose 2 Cream Eye Colors, select which waterproof mascara you want (black or black/brown), and top it off the SPF 30 Sunscreen.


Cream Eye Color ... $13 (or 2 for $22)
Waterproof, crease-proof, long-wearing formula that lasts for up to 10 hours.

Colors (from left to right):
Apricot Twist
Pale Blush
Glacier Grey
Beach Blonde
Iced Cocoa





Waterproof Mascara ... $10 (+1 Eye Color for $20)
Tear-proof, pool-proof and humidity-proof.






Oh! Add a Tinted Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15 to any of these bundles for $10. ;)
I personally use the Rose color.

 Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment