Sunday, May 22, 2011

Donating to the Red Cross

Dear Friends! I, along with some fellow MKers, am launching a Pink Relief campaign for the communities in distress here in Georgia and Alabama with the recent tornado destruction.

One of the top needs for the victims and volunteers is Sunscreen. For every Pink Relief Sun Care Kit you purchase, which consists of a MK SPF 30 Sunscreen, a MK SPF 15 Lip Balm and a pack of Facial Cleaning Cloths for $39, I will MATCH your purchase and donate a 2nd kit. Together we will help two people battle the elements as they work to get their life back.

Click on the link below and order or simply e-mail me letting me know that you are interested in providing relief.

The Red Cross only accepts bulk donations on goods like these, so the more I can get together, the better! My goal is have 100 kits purchased so that I can donate 200 kits total.

You can donate an entire kit OR an individual item. Any help will be appreciated. Please feel free to share this with your friends too!

http://www.marykay.com/kmarks85/spabody//suncarecollection/default.aspx

Email - kmarks713@gmail.com

Many thanks!
Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment