Thursday, May 5, 2011

Get Beautiful. Give back.

I wanted to offer everyone a fun way to donate their time: get a color makeover! Mary Kay is doing this awesome makeover event:
All that's required is your face, about half an hour, and two photos (before and after shots)! 

Makeover models with the most votes could win a $2,500 donation to the charity of their choice plus a $2,500 luxury weekend getaway! Awesome, right? There's more, keep reading!

Mary Kay Inc. will then sponsor a Habitat for Humanity home in the name of the consultant who has given the most Makeovers. I think that's really cool!

The deadline for all this awesomeness is June 15. 

My goal is to give at least 10 personalized color makeovers by Saturday, May 21st. Let me know if you'd like to be a model because I'll be calling and emailing folks in the next few days! :)

 Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment