Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day!

Alright, I've been guilty of spamming Facebook with the new Limited Edition Mother's Day gift sets! They're just super cute and sweet, and great last minute gifts! (Mom's Day is less than 5 days away now!)


First we have: Bella Belara® Mother's Day Set 


"An exuberant floral fruity perfume that captivates immediately. Comes with coordinating bag with satin ribbon pulls." - marykay.com


This gift set is typically $45, and I only have 1 left! I'm offering to sell this for $40 if someone contacts me by midnight tonight!




Next: Simply Cotton® Mother's Day Set 
"Clean, crisp, refreshing scent great for everyday. Comes with a denim Weekender bag and coordinating scarf." - marykay.com

I think this is my favorite set (probably because I'm a fan of polka dots)! It's super cute with the summer scarf and great for little weekend beach trips. 


This set is typically $35, and I only have 1 left! I'm offering the same $5 off as above, selling this for $30 if someone contacts me by midnight tonight!


And then! We have the Limited Edition Mary Kay® Pedicure Set.

"The set includes Relaxing Foot Soak and Soothing Foot Balm with a fresh Rosemary Mint scent, Pedicure Brush with Pumice Stone and a coordinating zipper bag." - marykay.com

This is perfect for the upcoming summer months and those fun pool side (or beach side) parties! And it'd be totally understandable if you decide to get this for yourself, or your significant other, instead of your Mom! This set is fun!





It is retailed at $22, but since, again, I have only 1 left, I'm selling it for $20 if someone contacts me by midnight tonight!


 Kat


*The links and discounts included here are for my personal website and sales. If you already have a consultant, ask her if she still has these fun products stocked. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment