Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wonderful List o' Goals!

It's getting to close the end here! The final quarter of this Seminar Year ends on the 15th and I get to celebrate my first New Seminar Year with Mary Kay on July 1st. It's pretty exciting for me. Because of this I've been considering my short term business goals and how I want to meet them. I wrote this list a couple of days ago, but I think it feels more formal to type it up and share 'em with everyone!

Quarter Goals
  • I've got to meet my Star goal
  • Sell 100 items by the 15th (or 12-13 items a day)
    • I now have a "10 or Less Box" :o It's cute!
  • Have 3 people order Father's Day gift packs by Sunday
  • Keep working with the Pink Relief Sun Care Kits
  • Book 3 to 5 more classes minimum before the 15th
  • Have an awesome End of Seminar Year party on Saturday! Woohoo!

Closing the Seminar Year Goals
  • Sign on 2 to 5 new people by the 30th
  • Hold 8 to 10 classes/facials/Trend Parties by the 30th
    • Ideally: 4 classes, 3 facials, 3 Trend Parties
  • From June 16th to June 30th, be at least 1/3rd of the way to my Star for the 1st quarter of the new year
Alright, I'll add an updated list as I meet certain goals. I'm so excited! And super nervous now that I've put all my goals out there for you guys to watch! Lol.

I'm working lots and praying even more!
 Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment